I hate and don't like to make decision. Often, if I've decided to choose one over the other, there's still be some uncertainties after I've made the decision. The other choice seems to be equally attractive to me often. And I hate this.
I have been indecisive on which date and day to come back to Adelaide next year recently. Should I come back at the middle of January or end of January??
And when I am deciding on when to come back, another thing pops up (Summer Research Scholarship)..If I apply and get it, I'll have to bear with the heat here during summer just to do the scholarship (and I never think of doing any research here during summer + I booked the ticket back to malaysia already) BUT I can get the scholarship fees and experiences. What if I don't get the offer? If I wait until the result is out at the end of October, there'll be no more cheap ticket coming back to Adelaide by the time. If I don't apply, who knows it really benefits? plus I'm taking an pre-honour course this year. Grrr...There's so many uncertainties.
How I wish I could see what's behind the door and know which decision or route to take at the first place.
Grrrrrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment