Tuesday, November 2, 2010

:O

Time is passing by real fast. One month from now I’ll be on the plane flying back home.

Wohoooooo~~I am looking forward to that day!!!*fingers crossed*

Just passed up an assignment last weekend. *Phew* a relief, but NO there’s still more to come:O But at least I can relieve a bit at the moment before preparing for the FINAL EXAMS.

Exams oh exams~ Just thinking of you makes me feeling real sick. Can I fast forward the time?? Revision is the worst process ever!!! (for me until now) Need to memorise this and memorise that…By the time you finish memorise this, you forget the things you memorise before..

BUT

you still need to memorise them in the end

*sighed*

Going to have a presentation this Friday..Really scary when I come to think about it now. With so many eyes focusing on you when you are talking. And the worst thing is..My supervisor offered to come and watch my presentation *Gulp* It will really stress me out if you come. So, please don’t come please don’t come~ And I hope people won’t look at me with their “big shiny eyes” when I am talking that day..

Haven’t really finished my literature review and presentation slides. Need to get back to work.

Bye for now!!

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment